Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time Flies Better Than G6

That's a real fucked up situation for a cat ;D

It's been a really really messed up week. 7 days of haggard and 7 nights of studying. Everything went upside down. Its a real mess and everyone seems to be so busy with studying for this upcoming paper. Im writing this not because Im that free but at least I've done with the notes and I just need time to revise and memorize every each sentences I wrote. 

I told myself that Im not gonna do a last minute studying anymore but I never promise not to sleep late again. So yeah, Im wide awake to study constantly from 1 am to 7 am.  Dont be surprise because I believe Im not the only one who doing that. Some stay all night and study in Mcd but I prefer to study in my own room on this particular table of mine. Papers, books, dustbin, colouring pen, and drinks have been my company for the last 7 days. So far 

Im blessed with the breezy weather in Lendu. I can study with a peaceful mind and peaceful surrounding. Library have been the place for me to hook up my study in the afternoon and will usually stay there till the end of the day. I was not born to be a good reader or a person who can stay in front of a book for hours without getting distracted but somehow, I've determined to be one for this sem. I hate to disappoint myself and the most my parents. Anyway, Im done with this short break. Im better off to my book now before my eyes decide not to open anymore. Till then, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment