Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Mind Your Words


Wow, such words can really give me a big impact
or maybe Im just being too emotional
I am an emotional sick kid , indeed 
I tend to get emotional over some small things 

Maybe I just like to exaggerate my thoughts ?

Somehow, Im pretty sure I got all emotional for a reason
I know myself better than anyone else does
so dont bother to tell me why and how

I find myself quite secretive and thats my biggest problem
I like to keep things to myself and
realize that its not even worth it later
So far I havent found someone to talk to about the whole shits happening
because the one I had already gone
and I still cant find the replacement 
besides my family 

So the journey continues......... 


Enjoy this kids !


No comments:

Post a Comment