Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finally !


Omg ! I am finally able to write again *drum rolls* . It's been tough having a thought but you can't express it in words. At moment,I thought I would never log in my blog again bcoz of some misfortune. I was so stupid, I forgot my own password or maybe my email. Starting from today, I shall write again. I would spend more time here just to write. Okay maybe I'm being over excited here but I AM ! The feeling of knowing that I will be able to share my story here is just WOW ! K, so that will be all for now. I shall write lots and lots more for my comeback !

No comments:

Post a Comment