Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dear God (':

"If I were given a second chance
to fix everything
everything that has been done in life
first I'll choose not to have second chance
because so far Im quite happy with what I am now
everything seems okay
besides the holes here and there
oh well I still standing strong
Alhamdulillah I still have both my parents
complete set of my siblings
For now thats what I want to live with
Without them God knows where will I be now
Couldn't ask for more
but if I could I'll ask for an instant knowledge
something that I am really good with
That can multiple my money with it
and spend a lot for my family
I really want to be someone useful
someone that can make my parents proud
someone that every parents want their child to be
For now still long way to go
I need to motivate self to be strong
to be strong to go all the way up
Insyallah one day
one fine day I'll be someone big"

                                                                                                                        - Najmie Zamrose

No comments:

Post a Comment