Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 16, 2013

HEELLLLOOOOO

If someone care enough to ask me what I miss the most in life, I would totally answer them with 'I miss writing. Damn, I MISS WRITING!'. With no doubt, I'll answer them that. First and foremost, it's been a while since the last time I write something with passion. Anyone with the ability to write fancy words that make sense is very lucky. Because people like me, we don't have that advantages. I write whatever that crossed my mind. I love sharing my experiences with people but sometimes I just don't know how to put it up in words. 
Oh well moving on....Basically there are much that have been gong on in my life. Finally, I'm in my last semester of Diploma in Melaka. Believe it or not, as much as I hate to be here (sometimes) but I'm glad that there are few things that I have counted on to motivate me to stay. By this, I mean my dear families, my annoyingly cute friends, and some names that I could only mention in my mind. They are my sources of happiness, determination, motivation and whatnot. Truth to be told, Im not the easy type to get attached to someone, so when I have one, I'll stick to them. For now they are those people I've mentioned above. Life has been pretty much awesome with them around. thru ups and down, they never fail to entertain me in a different way. For that I thanks Allah for letting me know them and grow up with them (:

No comments:

Post a Comment