Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Self Advice

 Everyday I wake up feeling grateful that God still lend me a day to live my life on his earth. This might sound cliche, but really I am  glad that I still have time to do whatever I want. I just hope that by the time I'm old enough, I won't regret so much of my life. To convince myself is a lot harder than to give advise to my friends.That's what they say, sometimes we never listen to the advice we give to others.

"Be humble...be humble...be humble..Despite what people said, stay humble and you'll succeed  in life" 

That's what I've been saying to myself. No matter who we are, where we stay, what position we hold, always remember not to brag and self proud about it. For now I am nothing but who knows someday I might be someone big, someone who will lead everyone. By that time, I hope I'll remember my own advice and be good to everyone. I know it is not easy to please everyone but as long as I am able to please important people in my life, that will be good enough.

"If you can't make someone happy, at least don't be the one behind their sorrow"

Yes, no one is responsible to keep one happy, but at least don't make it worst for them. Once in a while, I tend to feel at the lowest point of my life ( well everyone does I guess) . I don't really share my problems with people. MY PROBLEM IS THAT. I don't think that we should burden others with our shitty live coz I bet they have their own shitty life either. So yeah, why bother to share? haha. Basically I don't mind keeping it to myself and I know I'm the one who can solve self problems. Sharing might ease the heart but it wouldn't help to solve it. 

I can be a good listener but don't expect me to treat you as how other listener treat everyone. I don't really know how to calm someone when they are mad, be sweet when they need it or give them what they want to listen. Instead I give them what they need to know. It might sound harsh but at least they know the truth. K bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment