Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, May 27, 2013

Yet, another story of my life

Hello everyone,

So yeahhhhhh, I like to write during the loneliest hours after everyone has dozed off and before everyone wakes up. In between, I'm all by myself doing random stuffs like writing entries, drawing and oh yea,...exercising (simple cardio). I really enjoy my personal space and I hate it when someone doesn't respect my simple request.

Most of the time, I prefer to be alone and let my thoughts just wonder around freely. I don't know why I'm so comfortable sitting alone at one corner doing my own work in front of my desk. I do mingle around but only with certain people. Maybe I'm just too afraid of being too vulnerable to everyone. I don't know..I can't tell. Many times I remind myself not to let my unstable emotions take over me. It should be the other way around.

Few days back when I was in train for almost everyday, I've seen so many types of person I never thought exist in life. There were times I wish I can write a song, I'll express every single feelings I have thru the lyrics of the songs. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky enough to come out with lyrics about story of my life. It seems that nowadays people don't see you the way I still see a person. But yet, Im still inspired with what I've seen lately. Too many scenes I've witnessed. Some reflects me and some just something I couldn't be bothered.    

For now that will be all. Thanks for spending some time reading my little thought rant/ Sorry for having to bear with it. Peace/love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment