Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Finding serenity

Isn't it weird that I am a human but I also hate the other human. It's like I don't belong to any group of people. I am just an outcast that need to isolate myself from other human (my family excluded) . I can't wait to actually being able to stop depending on others. I need to find my happiness. The reason why I've been talking about happiness since the past few days is because I am yet to find my happiness. I try to keep myself positive but truth is I am the most negative person and that is bad. It is eating me from the inside. The more thinking I do, the worst it gets. Sometimes it is like I've bitten more than I can chew. I am trying too hard to fake it but it is not helping me at all to feel better. Thank God for granting with time to write my heart out. At least time won't judge me for things I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment