Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, September 5, 2014

This ain't just ordinary blog...

This blog has always been like a journal to me. I'm opening myself here like an open book. Not to let everyone knows, but to let it all out. Doesn't matter if no one is reading because what really matter is I am able to find a way to express the feelings that feel like the pain in the ass. I used to write letters to sum up my problems and later will burn it all up. But due to the current environmental awareness campaign, I have stopped. So here I am writing everything not to be judged but again, simply because I found peace by doing this. 

And yes I did try this "buddy system" where you find someone to talk to but you know, people sometimes don't respond the way you want them to. Most of the time, I just want someone to share my problem with because talking to myself might seems awkward, but some advises are not acceptable. No offence to anyone, just my personal thought. In here, I get to say what I want to say without worrying about hurting anyone's feeling. Unless if they read this and assumed that I wrote anything related to them. Because really I don't. So yeah. That's for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment