Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Finally I come out positively..

I have learnt that no matter how many days of hardship I have to go through, it takes only one brighter day to make me move on from the bitter chapter. I have always been a negative person that tries so hard to be positive. Now I can't tell if I am a positive or a negative person. I have created my own version of split personality in which I can be kind at one point but suddenly change into a horrible person when something trigger me. Believe me, everyone has that moment in life when they just feel like shutting down from the world and hate everyone. No? Okay maybe it is only me. 

I taught my self to be tough and to walk away from anything that no longer serves its main purpose to me. It is easier that way. It is not like I am running away but more like, "you know what, this thing is going no where, so I had enough it is time for me to walk away". When you need to stop, you just have to stop from being carried away. I read somewhere it tells me that when you meet a person it can only be two reasons. It could be for a lesson or a blessing. Either one, it will change a part of your life. 

Having my dear friends and family is more than enough for me to grow stronger each day. What more could I ask for when I already have the greatest companies in university and greatest family to support me throughout the days. These people are the reason that keep me going on. Struggles and sleepless nights are normal things to me already. In fact, it has turned into my habit to sleep very late at night. Maybe because I always do things on the very last minute. The lesson that I have never learnt. On top of everything, I am still trying to keep myself busy, distracting myself from remembering things that are not supposed to be remembered. For all you know, the somber days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and finally it is already the end of the semester. Yayyy end of story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment