Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bad luck Nemmy

What could be worse than two fevers in the same month? I don't know if it's only me or eveyone else is also struggling with the same issue. The combination of bad cough, runny nose and heavy head is making me sick to even go to the toilet. And not to forget, my itchy sickenin throat. I already sound like a boy on normal days, and now I sound like a boy struggling during early stage of puberty. Not funny tho. I sound even funnier each time I'm trying to call for someone nearby. Sigh. I guess the indecisive weathers could be one of the reasons of my condition. I just recovered from the previois fever and now I am again, down with the same symptoms. May Allah bless me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment