Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Emotional post

Maybe I was a fool for letting myself down with the wrong person, but the person sure is dumber for destroying the trust I had in him/her. For letting me down, that person sure deserves a crown. The amanah I gave that not many can get, simply trashed into something meaningless. Sorry for being not good enough. If I were to choose again I am sure wouldn't even try to give it a second try. I would rather keep my option open and be called heartless as what I've been named before. Now that I've been fooled, just gotta move foward stronger and be tougher. Not many know my stories as I prefer not to share my privacy (as what I call my life is) with people. Alhamdulillah there are only a few kind hearted people care enough to break my ego and listen to me. I thank God for keeping those people close to me. They most probably don't have any idea how much important they are in my life to keep myself sane, but God knows. Allah Maha Mengetahui. For that I always believe that I should focus my life with the supportive people around me and keep my distance from getting hurt by any chances. Thank you loved ones for always being there for me. You guys should know I love and appreciate your presence for good and bad times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment