Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

All I ever wanted to do is to travel the world. I may be far from my goal,
 but I am surely getting there. Slowly but Insya Allah someday
I will prove to myself that I am far more better than what I am now. 
To travel for me is not to shop but rather enjoy the scenery and
 learn cultures in different countries. I want to travel to places 
with mountains and rivers, surrounded with many different people 
and places I am not familiar with. I want to find a job that will take me to places 
I never thought I would reach. I know to have all I need to give extra efforts
 and it will surely stress the hell out of me. 
But if that what it takes to be where I aim myself to be, then be it.
 I have realized, waiting for someone to take you to somewhere 
you want to go will never get you anywhere. It has always been you and yourself. 
Depending on someone will make you unable to see your real capability, 
it wastes your time while waiting for other people. 
For that, I'll be the girl that gets want she wants with her own way. 
By hook or by crook I will make myself proud of me.
 Okay, maybe that is too much of self-obsessed, but what the hell,
 that is just how things work nowadays. Go Najmie go ! okay enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment