Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Life has been nasty lately. So many things to be done in a very short period. And I am still trying my best to juggle between assignments. Ignore the dark circles and crappy face when you see me because I don't bother to look at my very best when so many things running on my head (excuses huh). Assignments as usual, pilling up during the final week and stealing my sleeping time away from me. The only time I have to rest my head is during the gap between classes and only if I am lucky enough. Who am I to complain when those are my responsibilities as a student. I applied for these so shut up Najmie ! and start minimize the burdens. On the bright side, it helps me to distract myself from unnecessary thoughts. Going home every weekend is a must or i'll go insane locking myself inside the room. Okay maybe I am exaggerating on that part but really, most of the time I'll be in front of my laptop trying to settle few things one by one. as well as trying to get myself together by watching funny videos or watching runningman. Sad life I know. As for now, I am counting days to end all the shit loads and have some free time, hanging out with my close friends, laying all day on bed because those are the things that usually make me happy. For now, I just have to deal with all the pressures and pretend I am still working normally. till then....chow...

No comments:

Post a Comment