Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Plain Najmie is plain

Truth to be told, I am the most plain boring person on earth. Who would wanna date someone plain right? Not that I'm complaining, but I'm just saying that I am not fun to be with. Maybe that is why people tend to enjoy my company only for a while. While my expectation is high on people, I am always left disappointed. I hate being surrounded with people but at the same time I hate people leaving me alone. I am sorry for being such a complicated child. 

I could cry buckets but still no one will ever understand me. Can't people just like someone for who that person really is. As how unattractive he/she may be, oh well at least that person is being him/herself. It's sad that I'm living in the world with poor mentality that prefer looks over personality. Not that I want to point myself as a person with good personality, but you might want to know me first before judging me based on my look. Most of the time I choose to go out with wearing only big t-shirt and my faded jeans with a cap. If that is not the most comfortable clothes, I don't know what else will. But in different time of the day, I tend to wear something presentable. Some styles I would call classic but not too classic. I wish I can spend more money on clothes to prove to everyone what money could do and change you. 

I hate to be in a competition that I have no chance of winning. I mean, if I were to compete with other girls out there, they will definitely thrash the hell out of me. I can't dance. I can't make cute gestures (eww?) I can't stare people in the eye. I don't know how to be or look attractive. But I can make you laugh? I mean if that even count? or maybe I can just annoy you the whole day? Why the hell am I promoting myself anyway? okay this is getting overwritten. nuff now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment