Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sorry I have not write much lately (an apology to myself)...I have run out of ideas what to write or maybe because too much things are happening lately, I don't know which to write first. Well basically, life has been amazing. Alhamdulillah my 2014 was not that bad and 2015 started very well with good people and good food. Oh yea, anyway, I ate a lot lately. I don't know what has got into me, but I ate like a lot of lot. My food enthusiasm has grown larger since 2015 started. I know it has only been three days, but really, no kidding..I ATE A LOT. and by a lot I mean a lot. Usually I only care to eat once a day but now I can eat brunch, then lunch, then tea time, then dinner and it does not end there....and finally supper. Please don't be surprise if you see the different me after this. Maybe I'll grow bigger any day from now. And I don't even go for exercise. Most of the time I'll be on my bed lying lifelessly or I'll be looking inside the fridge for foods. Most of my money spent on food and more food. Maybe I eat in a small portion, but still it costs me as much as the normal portion. Other than loving food, not much to tell tho I have been facing many dramas I must say, my life is perfectly normal with normal people around me. Although they are a bit crazy but crazy is normal to me. so yeah. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment