Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, March 20, 2015

YES THE MIGHTY REDS ARE COMING !!

You don't always get to see me excited over things, but this time I am BEYOND EXCITED ! That's true, I am thrilled the moment I read the article on Liverpool's coming to Malaysia. I have been a loyal Liverpool supporter I must say. Thru ups and downs, I had supported them and will continue to support them anytime of any year. So knowing that they are coming, really brighten up my whole day at the office and put a big smile on my face ignoring the fact that I wouldn't be able to spend too much on the ticket since I'm on the state where I need money for other expenses as well. But oh well, I must not miss their visit this year as I have missed their previous inaugural visit to Malaysia in 2011. What do you expect, I was just a money-less kid back then, which I still am T.T Anyway, I hope to see Lallana, Markovic, Emre Can and yes Countinho and the rest of the team to be here in Malaysia. I am aware that Gerrard won't be able to join which breaks my heart the most but he will always be my fav guy in football context. 



Did I tell you why I first supported Liverpool? No? Okay, it was Gerrard. He was the reason I started to watch Liverpool and continued watching other football matches from EPL to FIFA and next to other leagues where Liverpool was in. Maybe it was his passion that driven me into football world. It gives me some kind of chill on the back of my neck whenever I see him score during the matches, when he assists his teammates or during penalty.shoot. It has always been Gerrard's determination and his refusal to back off from all the matches he played and lead even when at the verge of losing, that kept Liverpool to push further.

It's impossible to deny the fact that Gerrard is a tremendous as both captain and player of Liverpool. Unlike other star players, he never leave his club behind even when he had many chances to leave the club for other big clubs in different league. I believe, as a person, he is such a sweet heart. You can tell by the way he treats his teammates and also his supporters. I believe most of the Liverpool's supporters came because they were attracted with Gerrard. Who would have thought a decent guy like Gerrard will become a big name in his career? To be honest, I did think so !

I foresee Liverpool will never be the same without Gerrard, I mean it in a neutral way. He will surely be missed by everyone not only Liverpool's supporters. Sigh, it breaks a little part of my heart to see someone else wearing the captain's band instead of my favorite boy. During the second half of the previous game (Swansea), when Henderson handed Gerrard the captain's band, it totally caught me with teary eyed. Whathehell? I know right? but that was what happened when things involve Gerrard. Man, I have soft spot for this guy ! If only there is a way for me to meet him face to face/personally. God, please grant me the the chance to meet Gerrard ! 

#StevenG #StevieG #YNWA #LFC #StevenGerrard 

No comments:

Post a Comment