Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, January 15, 2016

Mindless mind

Been going through a lot of changes lately. Like it or not, everyone will need to go through different phases of live. It may vary by the paces taken by an individual. Some people might went through years back and some may have to face it somewhere in the future. Unlike me, this is my current situation. The emotionally unstable and disoriented mind tend to take control over me. When it should be the other way around, I lose possession to myself. I wish I could tell what it really feels like. But honestly,  it is something even myself can't figure. The tendency to isolate myself and being surrounded by people, hit me all at once. I can be the happiest by just staying in bed all day and sad at the same time for things I missed out while in bed. Complicated? You tell me.....


No comments:

Post a Comment