Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Dead mind

I have so much to say and a lot of things going on my head that shouldn't be in there at the first place. I can't explain and even if I could, no one seems to understand. Maybe I'm better off alone. To a place no one will ever find me. To a place no one will ever question my every decision. That way, maybe I won't be a problem to anyone and no one will be mine. Gosh, I wish I'm brave enough to share my anxiety with a person. A person who would listen without judging. I keep wondering why and how but I am yet to find the solution. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment