Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Note to self

"You're a cheerful girl, don't let your emotional period drown you"
I've been reminded again and again with the same message by different people.  This has got to be quite obvious then. I guess at times I'm just trying to deny some tough period in life. I mean I can be happy in an instant and a second later, I feel like I'm in the deepest darkest hole. To be honest, my life is entirely fine and I am pretty clear of where I'm heading to. It's pretty normal to think about what happened in the past and what might happen in the future that sometimes you just forgot to appreciate  the present. In my case, I mostly think about everything at one time which sometimes make me unnecessarily feel disturbed by these thoughts. While I have so many good things to look up to, I choose to go back in time with the "how I wish" and think further of "what if". I wouldn't say I'm depressed, what more to say I'm in a deep shit but all these additional thoughts keep me awake at night and daydreaming during the day.
"Cmon Najmie, this is so unlike you!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment