Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, February 24, 2017

If only anyone would listen

Honestly, I write most of the time to make people listen and truly understand what I'm trying to say. 

I love to speak my mind and be honest about my feelings. Which people sometimes take it for granted. 

I can't make people listen to me neither can I force anyone to react the way I expect them too. 

Being open about yourself is being vulnerable. By being vulnerable, it gives out window for anyone to hurt you and your feelings. 

But maybe I'm just overthinking it. This is what 5am thoughts do to you. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment