Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

The long overdue write up...

You know how words tend to heal a broken heart? 

Yes. It's a like a therapeutic for me.
Every words I write, I pour my heart onto it.
With every words on the paper or slide, I imagine it with my eyes open.

It's amazing but some people don't know it.
Or maybe they don't get the same feeling when they write.
The first word is always the hardest.
But once you've started, one page is never enough.

It's true, not everyone can write.
I wouldnt say I can, but fuck it, who is there to judge? 
After all, you write to feel alright.
If it helps to ease the pain and forget the other things, why not? 

Again, why not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment