Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

To go faster or slower in life?

There are days when nothing feels right. Not a phone call neither a cheerful surprise could make it up on that day. In my case, in happens quite regularly.

You know like when you have a specific plan on how your day should turn out but someone or something causes it to not happen or maybe a slight change in plan? That breaks my heart too.

Maybe I let the pressure of life's timelines get to me. But it's my nature to follow what I have already planned. My mistake is that I always expect other people to follow my pace. I know I can be so practical and focused in my every day life, but that is simply because I can't bear any more disappointment in my life.

At times, I can be extremely moody that I can't even tell why and how to overcome that. These are the toughest time for me and for people around me. Hence, I would just isolate myself and detach myself from people.

Luckily I have great people who understand me very well which I have no intention to push them away. Having these people around always keep me sane and appreciate my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment